Khayal productions is looking to hire the following Position :
- Team Manager
Khayal Productions is a production company that was established by young filmmakers in Libya. working on producing high-quality content in all stages of production.
Over the past years, Khayal has worked on Feature Documentaries, public awareness campaigns, and commercials producing content in all the formats for film television, and internet.
Job Description :
Team managers oversee the activities and productivity of employees on their team. They keep operations flowing by ensuring employees carry out instructions and perform at their best levels. They encourage positive behavior by letting individuals know where they excel by offering precise and constructive criticism on addressing actions that raise concerns or need improvement. As group leaders, they reiterate the principle that the group’s success is key and devote time to help team members excel by boosting productivity and morale through setting goals, contests, encouragement, and demonstrations of their appreciation.
Team Manager will work with many different professionals from different practices in the multimedia industry and thus must possess a strong background on the following systems :
- Communication and remote working systems such as Slack
- Skillful in Google suite such as Docs and Sheets
- A good grasp of different cloud services such as Dropbox, Google drive.. Etc.
- An ability to formulate and write Emails in Arabic and English
- Assist in training and coaching employees on all policies and procedures.
- Explain the process and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Assist with assigning breaks and jobs within an assigned area.
- Receive and prepare orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Explain and interpret guidelines and policies to the team.
- Ensure systems are in place to achieve goals.
- Continuously direct and coach team members.
- Inspect equipment and general work area prior to starting any job.
- Fluency in English is required
- Commitment and discipline to working hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech Savvy – Comfortable working with Delicate workflows that require different Softwares
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in business, business administration, computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, time management, and critical thinking skills.
- Can collaborate with others with professionalism.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Use strong product knowledge and leadership skills in onboarding of new team members.
- Assist team members with their decision making using problem solving skills.
If you find yourself suitable and interested in filling the position please submit your C.V, Khayal’s team will look into all the applicants CV’s prior to requiring a friendly chat with them Via an online service ( audio based only ).
Please submit your C.V and cover letter if needed only in PDF format.
Any submissions that don’t utilize the .PDF format will not be looked into.