Khayal productions are looking to hire for the following Position :
- Intern Filmmaker
Khayal Productions is a production company that young filmmakers established in Libya. working on producing high-quality content in all stages of production.
Over the past years, Khayal has worked on Feature Documentaries, public awareness campaigns, and commercials producing content in all the formats for film television, and the internet.
Job Description :
- Unpaid internship
- Length : 3 months from starting date
- Working Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
- Working Days : 3 Days per week to be agreed upon with the Intern
- The intern receives a certificate of job training completion from Khayal Productions in addition to the ability to include the projects he/she worked on in their cv.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for the crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Perform routine check-ups and maintenance of the tools Reserve and rent equipment
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/SFX, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
If you find yourself suitable and interested in filling the position please submit your C.V, Khayal’s team will look into all the applicant’s CV’s prior to requiring a friendly chat with them Via an online service ( audio based only ).
Please submit your C.V and cover letter if needed only in PDF format.
Any submissions that don’t utilize the. PDF format will not be looked into.